Timeline of Services
Late March-April: Spring Clean-up
May – Oct: Lawn cuts
April-early May: Core Aeration
May-June : Edging and Mulching and spring annual plantings
June-Aug. : Pruning and Trimming
Sept: Core Aeration
Oct to Dec: Fall Clean-up
Dec to March: Snow plow
*All services include labor, material, and any disposal required.
- Spring Cleanup: Cleanup of leaves, twigs, and debris from lawn and beds. Dethatch lawn and blow off property.
- Core Aeration: Aerate entire lawn, Over-seed, lime, and spring fertilizer application. I recommended doing this twice a year for best results. Once in the spring and again early fall to keep lawn full and healthy.
- Edging and Bark Mulch: Edge beds, remove weeds and mulch beds. We offer a variety of colors and types of mulch to choose from.
- Lawn cuts: Lawn cuts are done on a weekly basis. During the dry months of summer we use discretion and will not mow the lawn if it is not necessary.
- Turf management: Fertilizer applications, crabgrass control, weed control, Grub control. We also offer an organic fertilization option which is child and pet safe way to keep your lawn looking green and healthy. We can advise you on which plan works best for your lawn.
- Pruning and Trimming: Trimming of all hedges, bushes, and small trees.
- Fall Cleanup: Cleanup of all leaves, twigs, and debris from lawn and beds. Blow off property. Remove dead perennials. Tie bushes for winter if requested.
- Snow Plowing: Plowing driveway and shovel walkways and sidewalks. Salting available.